What if I told you that you could feel infinitely better in 30 days without focusing on food?
You’ve probably been taught that improving your health takes an abundance of intense workouts, eating copious amounts of kale for days on end, and making choices that make you miserable — and this leaves you stuck right where you are.
I get it. It’s hard to feel excited about being pushed to your breaking point, and that’s precisely why so many don’t even start.
There’s so much more to your health journey than food, and focusing on the foundation before perfecting the food choices will give you a secure infrastructure to thrive on.
Do any of these sound familiar?…
- I want to feel better, but I always lose my motivation, and I don’t know why.
- I want to be healthier, but I don’t have time to go to the gym or do a lot of meal prepping.
- I want to feel more present in my life, but I don’t know how to balance all of my priorities to make it feel manageable.
Making healthier decisions doesn’t have to be boring, hard, or time-consuming. And they don’t have to be entirely food-focused.
INTRODUCING FALL INTO HEALTH PROGRAM
In just 30 days, we’ll dive into various areas of your life that may be causing an imbalance in your health and happiness.
Week 1: Release & Replace. This week we’ll work on releasing what isn’t serving you and replacing these unhelpful habits with nourishing ones.
Week 2: Grounding Practices & Foods. This week we’ll learn about what foods naturally ground you & grounding practices that can help you feel clear-headed and present in your daily life.
Week 3: Gentleness & Rejuvenation. This week we’ll learn the importance of self-care and how you can easily incorporate it into your life regularly to feel rejuvenated and satisfied.
Week 4: A Well Balanced Life. Before we finish our month together, we’ll take a look at each area of your life and see where you are feeling unbalanced or unhappy. Then, we’ll craft a plan of action to help you balance those areas of your life moving forward.
It’s going to be a powerful month of tapping into the Autumn season. As the trees release their leaves, we’ll dig in and figure out what we need to release as well.
Who’s this program for?
- Someone who feels unbalanced in their life and is ready to make a change.
- The yo-yo dieter that bounces from diet to diet, never finding what works for them.
- Someone who wants to shed some weigh,
- Someone who’s ready to try a different approach, where we get to the root of some issues that are holding you back.
- Someone who wants to learn about seasonal eating.
The program starts on November 18th!
We’ll meet on Wednesdays at 7 pm EST via Zoom for 4 consecutive weeks. Calls will be recorded for you to keep.
Are you ready to have a delicious fall and nourish your body with wonderful food?