Did you ever think that you could enjoy a lovely and refreshing “adult beverage” and score some points on the health scale at the same time?! This drink is a wonder all-around - a visual delight, worthy of spoiling yourself, that special someone or even guests at an event.
Whether hosting a party or just relaxing at night, it is possible to enjoy this nice and healthy cocktail, while still supporting systems that help balance hormones. This is a delicious liver and gut-supporting beverage that is easy to make. A great source of probiotics, full of antioxidants and potentially boosting the immune system, this drink is a palate-pleaser, gut-pleaser, and crowd-pleaser, all rolled into one!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #thetastesoflifeholisticblog
- 3-4 cups kombucha either homemade or store-bought - find one low in sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice about 3-4 fresh oranges
- 1 cup raspberries or strawberries
- 2 limes
- 1 inch ginger peeled (optional)
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg optional
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Stevia if necessary
- Sparkling or regular white wine optional
- Fresh pomegranate seeds, lime wedges and mint for garnish
- Juice the oranges and place in a blender such as a Ninja, Nutribullet or Blendtec. Add the strawberries, ginger, nutmeg and maple syrup. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl or pitcher. Add the kombucha and stir. Chill. Pour into glasses. Add a few pomegranate seeds and a lime wedge to each glass. Just before serving, add some sparkling wine to each glass.
- Another option: make extra Kombucha Kocktail and use it to make some ice cubes, adding one to each glass.
Hungry for More? Subscribe to our newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And be sure to stay in touch on Facebook and for all of the latest updates.
Download your Free Pantry Essentials Guide Here
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Tastes of Life so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!