Pomegranate Kale Salad Recipe
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
- black pepper Freshly squeezed
- Green onions chopped
- 2 pomegranate fruit seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 kale bunches stems discarded, roughly chopped and massaged
- 4 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup yeast
- 3 tbsp gluten-free tamari optional
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 seaweeds dried
- 4 oz capers
Wash the kale. De-stem it and chop it, then put it in the bowl.
Thoroughly massage the kale using the lemon juice and olive oil. Add a little soy sauce if you like.
Add all the remaining ingredients and toss until they are well combined.
Season with the salt and freshly cracked pepper.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 13mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg