Energy Balls for Vitality
It sounds magical, doesn’t it? A snack that is super delicious, healthy, nutritious, and may even help whittle your waistline. It’s not imaginary; it’s…
The protein ball.
These bite-sized snacks are the perfect way to enjoy something yummy while also packing a whopping nutritional punch.
You can use any kind of protein powder for these balls. I like to use collagen, but I also highly recommend giving hemp protein powder a try. Living Harvest and Nutiva are two great brands of unrefined, pure hemp protein.
Protein balls have tons of healthy ingredients.
In one serving, you’re getting:
● Antioxidants from raw cacao
● Omega-3s from flax seeds and hemp seeds
● Magnesium for muscle relaxation from sunflower seeds and raw cacao
● Anti-parasitic and anti-viral properties of shredded coconut
● A metabolic boost from coconut oil
Try whipping up this tasty treat to satisfy your taste buds AND do your health a favor!
Interested in more protein ball or healthy snack recipes? Hit reply and start exploring!
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #thetastesoflifeholisticblog
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder or collagen powder (Sun Warrior, hemp)
- 2 tbsp hemp, flax, or sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut butter or coconut oil
- 1-2 drops vanilla stevia
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- Dust with shredded coconut