Stop Surviving and Start Thriving!
I’ve been where you are today. I spent the first few years after moving to the USA running a cleaning business and exposing myself to toxic chemicals day in and day out. I was eating all the wrong foods, not really understanding the lists of ingredients – my English wasn’t so good! – and believing the packages when they told me convenience foods were “healthy”.
My personal journey took me to some exciting places, throughout this beautiful country, as well as inside myself. I’ve lived in new places, and I’ve learned amazing new things. I’ve mistreated my body, and I’ve treated her well. I’ve given her bad food, and I’ve nourished, cared for, and protected her. And now, twenty years down the line, I may still have one or two small health issues, but I feel better than I have in two decades, and I’ve come such an incredibly, unbelievably long way.
I stopped just surviving, stopped just feeding myself what I believed was the bare minimum to be healthy. I stopped treating my body as a machine. I started taking care of me! I’m nourishing my body, feeding it what it needed to keep my immune system, hormone balance, and energy levels at optimum, peak performance. I’m taking time for myself, for self-care, and connecting to my womb wisdom. I learned how to have healthy boundaries, healthy relationships, and I found what feeds my soul. I started to thrive, and so can you.
The Holistic Approach
One thing I’ve learned from early in my journey is that you can’t just start eating healthy food and think everything will be one hundred percent. There’s so much more to nourishing yourself! Your mind and unhealed trauma plays such an important role in how you feel and respond – just think about it, those times you give up and start binge-eating unhealthy sweets and cakes all start with something in your mind. So when you embark on a journey of wellness, you must take care of your body, your mind, and your spirit, if you hope to heal fully.
I know. Life is stressful. I get it.
I’m living on this planet too. As an entrepreneur myself, I understand where you’re at right now. I’ve been through it and I know how busy life can get, and to juggle it all is not simple.
That’s why I’m here to help.
You CAN eliminate brain fog
You CAN lose the weight that won’t seem to budge
You CAN eliminate mood swings
You CAN rebalance and restore your declining hormones
You CAN eliminate your PMS
You CAN regain lost energy
You CAN eliminate sugar cravings
You CAN get rid of the gas, bloating, and water retention
You CAN sleep better and wake more refreshed
You CAN age well
You CAN find the time for self-care
…and so much more when you have the right support.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
I can help you achieve all of the above by providing evidence-based functional nutrition, mindset practices, lifestyle strategies, healthy habit creation, the right resources, connection to the feminine combined with motivation and encouragement as well as specific testing.
My goal is to help midlife women to feel less overwhelmed and less stressed. I want them to enjoy life by optimizing their hormones, loving their liver, improving gut health, implementing stress management techniques, and mindset practices. I want them to create self-care rituals so they can reconnect with their feminine to enjoy and appreciate life, and be healthy.
Why work with me?
- I choose a holistic approach to healing. You must take care of your body, your mind, and your spirit if you hope to heal fully. At the same time, I look for the root cause of the problem so we can find the best solution.
- My approach to working with clients is bio-individuality – no two women are alike. I create personalized protocols for you to see lasting and sustainable results. I don’t use a “one size fits all” approach to health because they simply do not work.
- I will hold you accountable, and I will be by your side every step of the way! I understand that it’s not always easy, making diet and lifestyle changes. I will motivate you to keep going with the end goal of optimal health and mind.
There’s no one better to help you on this journey because I’ve been there, and I know that you can take that step and make the change to a better version of you!
The only way I work with my clients is in a committed working relationship.
What does this mean? It means I am committed to you, and I will do everything in my power to help you overcome your current health concerns. I can’t do the work for you, but I will support you and I will root for you! You need to be committed to the process, working with me, and what needs to be done. To get the best results, we need to get to the bottom of what’s going on with your health and life. This involves you trusting me and me trusting you.
You also have to be both financially AND emotionally ready to invest in YOU, your LIFE, and your HEALTH!
Nine-Month “From Surviving to Thriving – Rebirthing the Woman you ARE” Package
I work with women in a 9-month package. Why? Because that’s how long it takes to balance your hormones and learn how to make healthier choices in life. This the optimal package to rock your health and your hormones.
This package is designed to get to the root cause of your health concerns as well as how you are showing up in life. It will provide in-depth investigation and one-to-one support to make your journey to optimal health as easy – and successful – as possible.
The package includes:
Two deep-dive one-hour a month via Zoom consultations with me.
We will talk about:
- Your current symptoms and health conditions
- Your family medical history
- Your goals
- Self-care practices
- Supplements you’re currently taking
- Previous treatments you’ve tried
- Lifestyle changes
- Develop a protocol and so much more.
I will be coaching you, evaluating your progress and keeping you accountable.
A DUTCH test and/or a GI Map test and HTMA test.
Personal access to Voxer from Monday-Friday.
Email support for the duration of the package.
The time I dedicate to your case beyond the consults we do together.
- Reviewing and researching your case
- Consulting your case with mentors
- Reviewing additional labs
- Shipping the supplements, etc.
During the program, you’ll also get:
- Handouts based on your protocol
- 2 group cooking classes per month
- Meal plan with recipes
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where you can share your journey and ask for support
- Special Guest Surprises and Livestream Videos in our Private Facebook group!
- Access to professional-grade supplements (only available via a health practitioner) at additional cost. You have to be prepared to purchase these supplements to follow the protocol I provide for you.
Plus these Special Bonuses:
- All-Pass access to over 40 health influencers in the health and self-help industry to Health and Self-Care Summit for women!
- “The secret to feeling your best during perimenopause and menopause” eBook
- Natural skin care eBook
- Immune Boosting Recipe eBook